Our vision, in partnership with our families and community, is to prepare students to become productive citizens in today's world by providing a positive educational and social environment with a challenging, diversified curriculum in a community committed to progress.
- We believe that the school, family, and community should be partners in the educational process.
- We believe students should become life-long learners and contributing members of society.
- We believe students should have a thorough understanding of the principles of democracy.
- We believe there should be high expectations and high ethics by all involved.
- We believe the school should foster a safe environment for learning.
- We believe individuals should be accountable for their own actions.
- We believe there should be mutual trust and respect by all involved in the educational program.
- We believe students should obtain the necessary skills and background to enable them to independently broaden and deepen their knowledge of technology.
- We believe that opportunities should be made available for the staff to continue to learn through participation in workshops, credit classes, and professional development meetings.
- We believe that diversity is an important part of society.